Wednesday, May 06, 2009

i want i want i want!

I am so sleepy... But napping in the day means having problem sleeping at night. :(

My phone is being surprisingly good today... So I don't know if I shld give it just one more chance.

Some days it decides to play prank on me and be unbearably laggy. Other days it just hangs or worse, dies on me! Although these moodswings only happen once every wk or so, the 1-2 days it stays cranky literally gets on my nerves so badly I just wanna chuck it out of the window.

This phone sucks at multi-tasking. Take for instance I am typing a msg when an incoming one comes in or I hv running applications while I search the contact list, the speed of the phone slows to a crawl.

So now when I happen to hv a little spare cash, the impulse to switch back to good old Nokia surfaces.. With all the new qwerty keypads which I adore so much. But e71 is really out of my reach and in terms of price, the newest e63 (sibling of e71) is cheaper than my current phone.

And downgrading really isn't my cup of tea. Sighssss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home